Taking a break from your podcast can be a healthy thing to do from time to time. Avoiding burnout and gaining new perspectives and energy are just some of the benefits you might accrue by switching off for a while. We encourage this, but also encourage you to plan ahead and think strategically about how and when you might put things on pause. Tune in to find out more!
Key Points From This Episode:
- There are a number of possible benefits to taking a break from your podcast.
- You may want to get re-energized or find some new perspective through taking a break.
- Planning is crucial, so be strategic about when you take a break.
- Creating a backlog of episodes that can be released during a break is a great idea.
- Posting on social media while taking a break can help avoid losing too much momentum.