If you are a podcast host, one way to spice up the content you are creating is by engaging with your audience while recording your show. In today’s episode, we give you a few tips for different ways of doing this. We get into using audio chat rooms like Clubhouse, going live on Instagram or Facebook, using pre-recorded voice notes that listeners can send you online, and more. Tune in to hear some of the audience engagement options available for you to experiment with today!
Key Points From This Episode:
- Live audio-only chat rooms that allow for user engagement such as Clubhouse and more.
- The ability that apps like Clubhouse, Twitter Spaces, and Fireside have for content
- Other options for audience engagement like Instagram and Facebook Live.
- The purpose of adding live engagement as far as producing great content.
- Including audience engagement using polls on Twitter and Instagram.
- An option for audience engagement in the form of recorded voice notes.
- Sparking conversation with your audience using tweets.
- Fireside rev.com Speakpipe
Thanks for listening! Check us out on Twitter, Instagram @weeditpodcasts, or visit our blog at WeEditPodcasts.com/blog for everything podcast-related.