Merch sales are a great additional income stream, but is your podcast ready for it? In today’s episode, we hear about the factors that influence merch sales, and you will find out whether you are in the position to be selling products to your audience. Tune in today!
Key Points From This Episode:
- It is important to understand the financial aspects of podcasting to set the right goals.
- Unlike YouTube content creators, podcasters are usually talking to a much smaller audience.
- Merch sales are contingent on three factors: audience size, loyalty, and the story surrounding
- the product.
- The product has to be something your audience wants to buy.
- Links Mentioned:
- iTunes Spotify Stitcher
- Thanks for listening! Check us out on Twitter, Instagram @weeditpodcasts, or visit our blog at WeEditPodcasts.com/blog for everything podcast-related.